Most communication is corporal. Woman say more than meets the eye … In this case the ear. What is that she really means? Observe her body language.
- She crosses her arms – When a woman on a date places her hands in front of her body ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â especially if they are crossed ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â she is closing herself off from the man. If you get this red flag, you don’t stand a chanceÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦ and she wants you to know it. Men are not nearly as perceptive as women, so even if she’s not consciously aware of it, a woman knows her body language needs to be very loud.
- She places her bag between you two – If she puts her bag on the table it is always a bad sign. If your date places her purse ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â a real and physical barrier ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â between you two, she’s showing she wants to create distance.
- She speaks faster than an auctioneer – So she seems to love talking to you? Before you break open the bubbly, note the speed of her small talk. Romantic conversation does not occur at the same speed as business conversation. Conversation between two people who are attracted typically slows to about three-quarter speed and softens. In fact, most emotional conversation ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â with the exception of very hostile conversation ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â is at a slowed cadence. That said, she may be nervous early in your first date, and her nerves can cause her to spit her sentences out rapid-fire. But if by the end of the evening she’s still going at a rapid rate, consider it a clue that she just wants to be friends at best.
- She offers you a chin-up smile – Though it’s tempting to interpret any old smile as a sign of interest, all smiles are not created equal. Smiles can say a lot ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â “I’m polite,” “I’m crazy about you,” and, believe it or not, “I can’t stand you.” The secret to decoding what her smile really means? It’s all in the chin placement. A woman who gives you a relaxed, chin-down “soft smile” is smitten and wants you to dig her back. A full-on toothpaste grin or stiff and polite smile ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â both of which generally involve the chin raised up ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Â mean either “I like you as a friend” or “I wanna get out of here!”
- She strokes her neck – If your date’s telling you she agrees that you should get together again, that’s a good sign, right? Maybe. Her body language may be the key to the real truth. If a woman is gently stroking her neck when telling you this, it may be a sign that she’s interested, but it is also known to be a sign of lying. To figure out which message she’s sending, consider the aforementioned “she’s not into you” signals. If she’s also giving you the raised-chin smile and speaking to you over a giant purse, you may want to move on to your next prospect.
About the Author: AreYouPop is the founder and editor of girlfriendpedia.com