ROYAL FACT: Do you know; The Bride says “I Obey” instead of “I Do”? The royals have it right. ha !!
– chick’s booty call – when a woman calls you after 9:00 pm to watch a movie on a week day
– I’m quiting cold turkey !! … Yes, I’m putting cold ham in my sandwiches instead –
The book Living with the Passive-Aggressive Man lists 11 responses that may help identify passive-aggressive behavior. 
- Ambiguity or speaking cryptically: a means of engendering a feeling of insecurity in others
- Chronically being late and forgetting things: another way to exert control.
- Fear of competition
- Fear of dependency
- Fear of intimacy as a means to act out anger: The passive aggressive often can’t trust. Because of this, they guard themselves against becoming intimately attached to someone.
- Making chaotic situations
- Making excuses
- Victimization response: instead of recognizing one’s own weaknesses.
A passive-aggressive person may not have all of these behaviors, and may have other non-passive-aggressive traits.
Reference : http://www.wikipedia.com
Image source : http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/
I have forgotten some of my friends birthdays and I was wondering if that makes me a bad friend or just a typical guy. So, I headed towards my research lab, youtube.com, and look for information.
Here is what I learned from this video;
Memory Tip #1
For one year in every important day wear something provocative to give him something to remember besides the date.
– Mmh, me like it.
Memory Tip #2
Men tend to put to much information in there brain. Women have nothing else on their mind.
– Just kidding. Please, next time you see me, take it easy with hitting me with your purses … I’m kidding.
Memory Tip #3
Wifes also forget birthdays. – “I knew it was in J month”. Note: We guys suck it up and admit we forgot, women came up with new months.
Memory Tip #4
Women should keep track on husband’s special dates as a “small concession to make to keep life happy at home”. – Wow, that guy is a big macho. He is also the one suggesting memory tip #1.
Memory Tip #5 : Jelly Beans is always the right answer for when a woman ask me about my birthday.
Here are July birthdays. Let me know if I got your birthday wrong. Did I forget someone? Let me know.
- Carmen Nelson 7/14
- Denisse 7/14
- Katharina 7/14
- Roberto 7/25
- Shariff 7/26
It has been tough for some of my male friends to read the signs women send when they are loosing interest. One of them asked me, – “how can I tell when the passion is gone? Is it when she start complaining about my socks on the floor?” You are asking me? I have no clue – I thought. But, here are seven signs to watch for;
- She finds you annoying
- You get a list of all your faults … and then some.
- You try to get the magic back. But … she is not really into magic anymore.
- Things don’t make sense. Ok, this one is tricky because most of the time they don’t.
- Now … she is gay. Mmmmh, she never complained before.
- Start finding weird dead things
- Everything is drama and you don’t care anymore
My dear friend, watch this funny video about “How to tell when a relationship is over”.
What could be better than my two favorites, Sex and the City and The Matrix? Sex and the Matrix.
The sweet smell of plastic keyboards and channel or perhaps Red Door.
The funniest thing I have seen in a while.