I have been reading about human brain chemistry and the difference between men and women. Before I begin with my short paragraph, how come they don’t teach stuff like this in high school.
Here is the summary;
- Testosterone levels peak at around four months of conception – Nothing really useful here.
- Brain and build are affected by testosterone –Less testosterone lead to better communication skills. More testosterone can resolve to better visual and spatial skills like parallel parking. That is why men are so bad at expressing their feelings and communicating and women are so bad at parallel parking. Women Mystery #1 … Solved !!
The other day, I received this email about Words Women Use. I couldn’t find who the original author is, therefore I’m NOT taking credit for it.
1. FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when theyare right, and you need to shut up.
2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means half an hour. Five Minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine (see #1).
4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!
5. Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word but a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6. That’s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. “That’s okay” means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you – do not question or faint. Just say you’re welcome.
8. Whatever: Is a women’s way of saying “%@&* YOU!”
9. Don’t worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking “what’s wrong” – for the woman’s response refer to #3.
Today, we explore the secret language of how she says I love you. As a man, you might perceive this as nagging but she actually cares for you … in a sarcastic way.
- “You are not gonna wear that now!”
- “I’ll be happy to go to your mom for thanksgiving.” Continue reading