ROYAL FACT: Do you know; The Bride says “I Obey” instead of “I Do”? The royals have it right. ha !!
Love it or hate it, size does matter. Yeah, yeah I have heard the saying; “It’s not about the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean”. But let’s face it. There has to be something there about the size. How do you expect her to have fun playing with ping pong ball in a basketball court?
Foursquare is an web application that helps you find new ways to explore the city. The more you check into your favorite restaurant, coffee shop or gym, the more points you earn. Every restaurant, coffee shop or favorite place will have special discounts or freebies for those who check-in the most and eventually become the mayor of the place.
Free side at Burgers House, Free beer at Southern Bar, Ann Taylor: 15% off for checking in and 25% off if you’re mayor for example.
My Bizarro FourSquare Girlfriend
I began to think; “How this Foursquare has it all wrong if I use my girlfriend point of view about relationships and couple’s communication”. Here are my findings;
- I DO have to check in with my girlfriend and tell her where, when and with Whom at least twice per day
- SHE doesn’t necessarily have to check in with me. Even if I asked her to
- I DO have to invite her to whatever I’m doing after I have Checked In.
- SHE will not be interested in joining me 80% of the time
- I DO NOT get a discount or freeby or points after check-in with her several times per day
- SHE just don’t want to have sex, have a headache, pay for anything and it is always my fault
Instead of using Foursquare to define your relationship use it to pick people up
Foursquare has a Ratio Finder is a map showing men/women or women/men ration for different places. There is something to be said avoid basic rules of marketing; high demand, low competition.
Here are some findings;
- Yoga places have a 89% female attendance.
- Museums across the board tend to have more guys checking in (surprisingly)
- Ben and Jerry’s has a 75% attendance of women. Especially during those days
- Nearly every Hotel Bar has more Guys
Are You Using Foursquare To Avoid Your Ex? Well that is a topic for another day
image by : mbonte.com
I think this the most important one; - Don’t try to figure out what will make us happy. We have been trying to get to the bottom of that mystery since the beginning of time and we have no clue either.
1. We Can Be Beer Snobs
No. 660: Don’t ask me why my Stella is in a wine glass. It’s not. Get your beers straight.
- Leigh Metherell, 22, Brooklyn
2. We Notice Sex Appeal, Too
No. 867: We think at least two of your friends are hot.
- Lauren Cusimano, 24, Phoenix
3. Our Daily Intake
No. 477: Men don’t know how much we really eat. Really.
- Natalia Angel, 22, London
4. Things That Make Us Go “Aww”
No. 908: Despite what we say, you holding a baby with complete confidence is an absolute aphrodisiac. Put the baby down and come touch me.
- Jennifer Trinh, 24, Irvine, California
5. We Like How You Get When You Explain Things
No. 220: We may say we enjoy watching Top Gear or the Lakers, but really more than anything we enjoy seeing how teaching us about Top Gear and the Lakers boosts your confidence.
- Courtney Harper, 23, Sherman Oaks, California
6. Fashion Failures Are Not Sexy
No. 47: Never. Wear. Neon.
- Carolynn Johnson, 26, Brooklyn
7. Subtle Can Be Very Sexy
No. 732: We’ll take nice forearms over six-pack abs any day.
- Jennie Engelhardt, 26, New York
8. Don’t Compare Us to Our Mothers
No. 22: Turning into our mothers is an inevitable fear we live with on a daily basis. Calling this to our attention at any point is a terrible idea. Just don’t do it.
- Maura E. McGill, 29, New York
9. Avoidance Tactics
No. 18: Sometimes we just complain about “that time of the month” so you’ll leave us alone.
- Kt McBratney, 27, Omaha
10. We Try To Let You Down Easily
No. 388: If you ask for our number a second time and we don’t give it to you, there’s a good chance we can’t remember the first number we gave you.
- Megan McDonnell, 30, Los Angeles
11. We Can’t Figure Ourselves Out, Either
No. 314: Don’t try to figure out what will make us happy. We have been trying to get to the bottom of that mystery since the beginning of time and we have no clue either.
- Michele Pepio, 35, Staten Island, New York
12. Make That a Double
No. 497: We like whiskey. And beer.
- Maura E. McGill, 29, New York
13. Being Metrosexual Is Fine, To A Point
No. 730: We find it creepy when your fingernails are longer and/or shinier than ours. You may get a manicure, but don’t admit it, and don’t enjoy it.
- Eva Meszaros, 25, Brooklyn
14. You Don’t Know What We’re Thinking
No. 642: Men see what women do, but they never know what women think while they are doing it.
-Verena Michaeler, 18, Brixen, Italy
15. Keep Telling Us We Look Hot
No. 616: If you stop with the compliments, then so might our efforts to look as hot as we did when we started dating. Why should we spend time and money that we don’t have in excess when our target audience doesn’t even notice?
- Haiyen Chin, 33, Brooklyn
16. Take a Hint
No. 644: If we offer you gum, it means we want to kiss you later. It’s not an insult. Just take the gum.
– Rhiannon Falzone, 26, Chicago
17. Don’t Be Too Obvious
No. 524: That low-cut top - we wouldn’t wear it if we didn’t want you to look. Just be discrete about it.
- Whitney Webb, 22, Blacksburg, Virginia
18. Don’t Talk Behind Your Friends’ Backs
No. 85: Women hate when men talk badly about their friends. No matter how bad a friend they are, be supportive. Listen to the drama without being too opinionated. That what we do.
- Danielle Scotti, 23, Pittsburgh
read the top 10 at the original article at;
- “It is called a cockpit because smells like pits and cocks” – Tracy
- Happy birthday little blue one. You are so alive and patience. You have always been the mediator between that crazy couple. SHE IS HOT, HE IS COLD. Sorry you have to put up with Venus and Mars.
Old Chicago has the key to happiness. Bunch of fried stuff covered with cheese. Yum !