- Wanting to be happy without being specific about happiness
- Looking for someone to make you happy.
- Expecting that person, who you haven’t met, to know how to make you happy when you don’t know what happiness means to you.
– Women’s Syndrome #148 – Also known as the; “I want you to want to do what I want to do but I won’t tell you” syndrome.
If I hear 1000 POSITIVE comments from women, then I’ll change my opinion for SURE!!!
Me – 95% of the time women are very mood oriented. Whenever you call, tell (don’t ask) them you are doing something fun and she is invited. Most women don’t know what they want, they only know what they don’t want once the figure they don’t w…ant it. NUTS !! It is the nature of the beast. Remember they don’t have to go looking for guys or relationships. Those have been offered to them since they were in their teens. They had to develop a mechanism to screen you out (80/20 rule). Make an irresistible offer twice. If it doesn’t work out or she calls back, move on.
– The Best Compliment – Today I received the best compliment a stranger has given me. I went to the UMC (CU cafeteria) today to buy a banana. The cashier (around 50 yo) told me; “It is $42.00” – I said; “sure charge it”. She then asked me if my parents get the bill and that’s why I don’t care. She tought I was 24 years old. LOL and thank you lady
she – they are not real men in this town
me – real men ?? Define real men
she – you know, rea a a al m e e e e
me – because you say it slower doesn’t mean is a different answer
Scientists say if you suck at dancing, it signals to women that you’re a bad mating partner. It’s a subconscious sign that your testosterone levels are lower than average, which means you’re not up to a lady’s baby-making standards. And your awkward moves on the dance floor may have evolved as a neon flashing sign to warn women to steer clear of you and your inferior DNA.
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on Dancing
- Erin Andrews Dating Dancing With the Stars Partner Maksim …
- Karjala: Dancing Design! Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â« Ambergris Deadly Fashions
- Kate Gosselin Says Dancing With the Stars Not More Important than …
- Related posts on lifecast
- Was hat die Temperatur mit der ErkÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¤ltung zu tun? | SCIENCE-MEETS …
- Opportunities for artists! Local Brighton-based artists required.
– I’m quiting cold turkey !! … Yes, I’m putting cold ham in my sandwiches instead –
colorado weather cast dude (channel four)
– “… this system is pulling out. But this one here (pointing at the screen) is pounding Texas” –
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on lifecast
- TSC Exclusive: Live at the College Television | The Star Celeb
- Sara Paxton Keeps Up with the Joneses
– There is a fb group called; “My Dad Will Stop Smoking If 1,000,000 People Join This Group” . Those members should join the group; “I’m an idiot because I joined a group called if My Dad Will Stop Smoking If 1,000,000 People Join This Group“
Old Chicago has the key to happiness. Bunch of fried stuff covered with cheese. Yum !
Me and Zohar decided to go to The Ritz in downtown Boulder looking for a Halloween costume. She found some weird coats and hat. It does not require much to get this girl dancing. She lovesss shopping and trying things on.
Of course she found an afro wig and had to give it a try.
One of the ethernal questions about men’s behavior. Recently, like I always do, I made it about me. Yes, why do I do the things I do. It is NOT someone else’s fault but mine. I have decided to go on the difficult task of explain why men do the things they do. No, it is not just sex what drive us. Other reasons will be uncovered in this Pachanga Diaries series; Undertanding Why Men Are Jerks
Why Guys Don’t Call
Like women, guys also send missignals and miscommunicate. Different from women guys, won’t test your character just to see if you can handle it (tricky women). In an attempt to be considered and polite most guys will try not to be jerks and handle situations with a minial confrontation.
– That is fine but we had the best time during our date, and then he doesn’t call – you might be thinking.
If the women is looking for something more serious than what he wants, they probably won’t call.
– Wait a minute !! Women have done this to me too – . Exactly, it is called “You are fun but not serious enough” syndrome.
Are we really that different? Discover the reason behind;
Why did he go back to his ex when things were going well?
In tomorrow’s episode of “Why are Men Jerks” series
- Why doesn’t he open emotionally?
- Why he never makes plans?
- Why is he obsessed with me after I have broken up with him?
Any other questions? Please, ask in the comment box below
Pen and paper at hand, I sat down and wrote a letter to Santa a few weeks ago;
This year I have definitely tried to be good.
But … some naughty girls have taken me away from the path of becoming a good boy. Like one of those girls would say; “what to do?”.
At least I have tried. Hopefully this counts towards some good boy scout points. Here is a picture of what I would like to get for Christmas. I’m pretty sure my naughty friends will appreciate this gift as well.
P.S. I made some “happy brownies ” instead of cookies. They are under the Christmas tree next to the bag of Doritos and colorful caleidoscope. I know these “happy brownies” really make you go Ho, Ho, Ho !
IÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢m a morning person ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦ well, my brain is anyways. On a beautiful Sunday my restless brain wakes me up with the right amount of happy chemical substances and started to feel uncomfortable. It went on and on about the logic of this or that.
I took a quick shower, grab my jacket and laptop and out the door to the coffee shop.
– ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œGood morning. Can I have a cafÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â© au lait medium skim milk to go?ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“
I already love it, plain English with a little French. A few minutes later a get my beautiful cup of coffee in a bright beautiful morning in Boulder ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦ without having to use some ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œFritalianÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â or having to stare at an overpriced-way-too-many-options-in-different-languages menu. By the way, it is just coffee.
After listening to some Spanish music (http://www.pandora.com/ ) and observing people falling into the magical spells of the coffee shop couches, I went to the bathroom.
I suddenly open the door of the menÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s bathroom and ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦ slap, smack to the nose.
Spring is in the air. A smell of rancid dry sweat and coffee beans hit me out of the blue.
People, it is ok to start taking showers again ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦ it is spring and IÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢m in love again.
Hints – The encrypted way of women to metaphorically ask for something
Last night, a friend asked me for some advice on how to understand men. Well, as we all know understanding men is not an easy task. As a representative of the male gender, I have to say, yes it is difficult to understand men but slightly easier than understanding women.
Hopefully, I didn’t push the buttons of those feminist women out there with that comment above. Anyways, as I’m trying to explain to Marisa the psych of men and how much more simple than women think it is, my thoughts started to come together :
After some more observations on human behavior, discussions, squeezing the stress ball by my desk, making fist-size paper balls and shooting a few into a trash can nearby, I decided to begin a perhaps controversial series of articles that I’ll call; Women on the Second Floor
The following might or might not represent the author’s opinion on whatever he is writing. The purpose is to look at life from different point of views, NOT to insult anyone. So, DON’T take it personally. There might be some strong content but I’ll try â€œPG thirteening-it” as much as possible. For example, instead of the penis I’ll replace it by a little banana word.
Of course, there will be always someone who is gonna come up to me and say; â€œwhy did you write that warning about not taking it personally? Are you taking about me?” Exactly my point. All right, let get started, go crazy, stupid or whatever the Black Eye Peas say. Continue reading