(if you like this article please click on “Like” and share with friends)
Why are some orgasms better than others, even when there’s no obvious reason for a difference in quality? A new study has proposed an explanation: A woman’s orgasm helps her determine how good a partner the other person will be.
In other words, the stronger the orgasm, the more eligible the bachelor. Continue reading
Why She Only Knows What She Doesn’t Want
Most Women Don’t Know What They Want; They Only Know What They Don’t Want. Let me give you an example; have you ever gone to a shopping center with a woman?
Notice the way they go about buying things. They try every-freaking-thing on.
– “oh, a free Cinnabon sample? I’m on a diet but I’ll try it” –
Have you gone to a shopping center with a man? Probably not. Why? Because men try to avoid going to a shopping center. The best invention known to all men is internet shopping. Thank you Geek God!
The Biology behind This Phenomenon
Men have been hunters for thousands of years. Back then, men will look a prey and hunt it down. They had to stare at potential dinner preys. Be quite and focus for hours. In the modern day this has translated into the dating dance of the male hunter and the female prey. A man sees something he likes, he goes and gets it or at least try. Continue reading
How Women Avoid You Breaking Up with Them, her trick
This is the first part of a new blog series titled; â€œWhat I have Learned From Women“. Here I will explain what I have noticed and observed about female behavior and psychology. Hopefully, I’ll stick long enough to be able to make it interesting for all of you readers of the AreYouPop.com blog.
LESSON #1 – Avoid Girlfriend Breaking Up with You with This Trick
This is something I have observed every time I had to break up with a woman for whatever reason.
Have you tried to break up with a girlfriend and noticed they always asked you; – so you are giving up on us? –
Notice she is asking in present participle tense. If you forgot what is present participle is, let me refresh your mind.
From using English.com we get;
â€œA Present Participle is used with the verb ‘To Be‘ to indicate an action that is incomplete: Continue reading
– She’s a keeper if . . . she has at least one nonÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“work-related hobby she’s passionate about. It means she knows how to have fun without a man and that she won’t need you constantly by her side.
Avoiding falling in love because you might get hurt is like not eating because you might get diarrhea
I don’t think air sex is going to catch on as fast as air guitar did
Air Sex is a performance activity invented in Japan; clothed men and women simulate sexual activity with an invisible partner, often in an exaggerated manner, set to music, and in a competition before an audience. This is somewhat akin to playing air guitar, explaining the name. The creator, J-Taro Sugisaku, says that it was invented in Tokyo in 2006 by a group of bored men without girlfriends.
Women ask men to be upfront and honest as long as you tell them what they want to hear
The other day, I received this email about Words Women Use. I couldn’t find who the original author is, therefore I’m NOT taking credit for it.
1. FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when theyare right, and you need to shut up.
2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means half an hour. Five Minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine (see #1).
4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!
5. Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word but a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6. That’s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. “That’s okay” means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you – do not question or faint. Just say you’re welcome.
8. Whatever: Is a women’s way of saying “%@&* YOU!”
9. Don’t worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking “what’s wrong” – for the woman’s response refer to #3.