The eternality of the in-love experience is fiction not fact.
- After two years of been in love little traits that we overlook when we were in love now become huge mountains.
- By nature we are egocentric. Our world revolve around us.
- Love is an illusion by which we get tricked into signing under line for better or worse.
When we come back to the real world there are two options;
- We are destined to a life of mystery with our spouse . Earlier generation, our parents
- We must jump ship and try again . Our Generation, us
There is a third and better alternative
3. Recognize the love high and pursuit genuine love. A love that is born from effort and discipline